Sunday, February 17, 2008

Holy Crap Londons Expensive

So today i woke up late of course cuz im still on American time. Anyways, I saw the smallest car ever today and I look a picture of course(which i will share all with you later when i get to sweden). I went to Portabello Row today which is a bunch of antique shops and cheap markets. Then walked around beautiful London which was nice and sunny, but i most certainly walked like 5 miles and my back hurts for some reason from it all.Of course we got alittle bit lost, but oh well i got to see all the embassies in London and where princess Diana use to live. Then took a stroll through Hide Park i believe or maybe it was Kensington(it was so nice). I had Thai for dinner which was very good and then this amazing chocolate cake at a little cafe on th corner. I'm pooped and about to go to sleep, night!

1 comment:

Ramos said...

Maybe it was a Smart